The Invisalign system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth.
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different, until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it's clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you've always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then, a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth — and your teeth only — to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one should even notice that you're wearing braces, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.
"I highly recommend this office to anyone who is searching for orthodontic treatment. They treat all ages, I couldn't see myself or my family going anywhere else." — Andrea C.
"Dr. Kawata has been a part of my family for two generations! I was blessed to be his patient as a teenager and now my children are blessed to be his patients. I know that we are getting the best care available." — S.E.
"My experiences with Dr. Kawata’s office have been overwhelmingly positive. From the friendly and helpful staff to the wonderful orthodontic care." — Diana R.
"Dr. Kawata’s practice makes you truly feel like part of a family!"
— Angie A.
"My experience has been great! Everyone in the office is very nice, kind, and caring." — Maria O.
"I had a really great experience here over the past few years. Everyone in the office is so welcoming and friendly. I wouldn’t have wanted to get my braces anywhere else." — Cassie F.
"All four of our kids have had their orthodontic work through Dr. Kawata. In all the years we’ve been coming, his office has consistently been a pleasure to come to and I am happy to recommend his services to all my friends." — Cindy B.