What Sets Us Apart
At Kawata Orthodontics, we believe that orthodontics is a positive experience! Our well-established family practice offers a warm, inviting, patient-focused environment where everyone is welcome. We cater to patients of all ages: children, teens, and adults.
Dr. Kawata’s commitment to clinical excellence is evident through his involvement in the profession. He is a board certified orthodontist, Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics, and an active member of multiple orthodontic societies. He and his team attend numerous meetings each year to enhance their knowledge and skills. This is why so many dentists in our community have chosen Dr. Kawata for their families' orthodontic needs.
We respect that selecting an orthodontist for you and your family can be a complicated decision. Please be assured that our treatment fee is straightforward and includes many aspects of orthodontic treatment that other offices charge extra for.
Here is what sets us apart:
- Dr. Kawata sees every patient at each progress visit
- Initial exams, including digital panoramic X-rays, provided at no charge
- Records provided in-house for your convenience
- Digital X-rays enhance imaging quality while significantly reducing radiation exposure
- iTero® digital scanning system used instead of traditional impressions
- Complimentary “Growth and Development” visits
- No charge for orthodontic emergency appointments
- No charge for sports guards
- Patient rewards program
- First set of retainers included in the treatment fee
- No charge for retainer checks for two years after treatment is completed
- Automated appointment reminders via email, phone, or text
- In-office insurance specialist to assist you
- Family courtesy discounts
- Paid-in-full discounts
- Interest-free financing
Dr. Kawata and his entire team look forward to providing you with the exceptional care and the beautiful smile that you deserve!
"I highly recommend this office to anyone who is searching for orthodontic treatment. They treat all ages, I couldn't see myself or my family going anywhere else." — Andrea C.
"Dr. Kawata has been a part of my family for two generations! I was blessed to be his patient as a teenager and now my children are blessed to be his patients. I know that we are getting the best care available." — S.E.
"My experiences with Dr. Kawata’s office have been overwhelmingly positive. From the friendly and helpful staff to the wonderful orthodontic care." — Diana R.
"Dr. Kawata’s practice makes you truly feel like part of a family!"
— Angie A.
"My experience has been great! Everyone in the office is very nice, kind, and caring." — Maria O.
"I had a really great experience here over the past few years. Everyone in the office is so welcoming and friendly. I wouldn’t have wanted to get my braces anywhere else." — Cassie F.
"All four of our kids have had their orthodontic work through Dr. Kawata. In all the years we’ve been coming, his office has consistently been a pleasure to come to and I am happy to recommend his services to all my friends." — Cindy B.